The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

KaeLynn's first step

Tonight Cavan and I were passing KaeLynn back and forth between us to see if she would take a step and she did! She is 13 months old (almost 14 months). The first try we did it I passed her off to Cavan and let go and she easily took a few steps to him. Then she took a few steps back to me! I couldn't believe it! After that she wouldn't do it any more and just wanted to play. Just last Monday she finally got enough courage to walk with us holding only one of her hands. She had been to scared before and would just drop to the floor if we let go. She is definitely making progress and I am so proud of her! This was the only photo I could get. It all happened so fast and then she was done.

6 comments:

nanadover said...

Ready....set....GO!
We'll all have to wear our running shoes to keep up with her now!!!
XOXOX

Randi said...

Now she is going to keep you really busy. Good job KaeLynn!

Trisha said...

Woo-hoo, go KaeLynn! One day she'll just head straight across the room w/out even thinking about it, it's going to happen soon!

Diana said...

Yipee! I knew she was itching to get her legs moving!

Maren B said...

Yea! It's so precious when they do new things. Eva took a good month before she was comfortable just walking around by herself, so you may have a little bit more time before everything starts getting even crazier.

Amanda said...

That is so exciting!!! I can't believe how big she is getting Go KaeLynn! I love your new family photo, too! We miss you guys!!!!

Blog Archive

Followers