The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bend

This weekend we went to visit our friends the Hicks in Bend. Cavan went up to Mt. Bachelor with Dave and from what they tell me it was awesome. Of course I was really disappointed that I didn't get to go because of my neck injury, but Cavan got some pictures for all of us to see how gorgeous it was. We also climbed Smith Rock. This was the best hike I have ever done! Very Hard but very beautiful!!

KaeLynn was such an angel for the hike. She just sat back and took all the sights in.
Up towards the top we left KaeLynn with Dave to do some serious rock climbing up these boulders to get the full view. It was so pretty!!! You could see everything, including Mt. Jefferson and Mt. Hood




Cavan and Dave with their Rockstar energy drinks. This is the american way to hike! LOL These boys needed their energy somehow from all that snowboarding they did.
This is the picture of Smith Rock and we climb to the top of it!!!

2 comments:

nanadover said...

That looks awesome!...but I'm so glad I wasn't there to hike to the top of that boulder! It took my breath away just to look at the pictures!
Glad you had a great time!

Trisha said...

I've heard that place is cool to hike, glad the pack is getting some usage. Sorry you couldn't go boarding, maybe next year year you'll be all healed.

Blog Archive

Followers