The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Party

This year we had KaeLynn's party at the Dover house. Last year I planned for the party inside at the church and it turned out to be a beautiful day outside. This year I planed for a back yard BBQ and it rained outside! Oh well we all had fun anyway. KaeLynn really enjoyed having her friends and cousins to play with. She also really loved all the candy and cake she got to eat! She received wonderful presents and we all enjoyed each others company. Maybe next year I will plan the party for indoors.








6 comments:

Amanda said...

She can't be 2!! I was surprised when I saw the number of candles on her cake, even though I knew she was older than 1. Makes me sad. We've missed so much being gone!!

Randi said...

It is the thought that counts with the party. She doesn't care where it is, just that she gets to celebrate. She is such a sweetie and beautiful as always. Happy Birthday!

Melissa said...

Tell KaeLynn happy birthday from me! She is such a sweetie! I really enjoyed hanging out with you all this summer. I hope Trisha is keeping you up on all of the boy drama in my life now! :) Have fun with your little toddler!

nanadover said...

I love the blue mouth! It matches her eyes!

What was wrong with the location this year? What...you didn't like sitting on the floor in the livingroom with little ones (and their dads) having a balloon war over the top of you?...or dodging drips sitting under the patio cover to eat? Where is your adventuring Spirit, Sarah? :)
Where ever we have her big #3, we'll all be together and that's all that is important!! It was wonderful party, and KaeLynn will remember all the love!

Trisha said...

You got this posted fast, guess I'm just slow at most things. Thanks for having us, we love hanging out with you and your family, even if it was a crazy houseful! Glad we could be a part of KaeLynn's 2nd birthday.

Diana said...

Ahhh! We miss having you guys around! I can't believe how long her hair is. She is so adorable and yipee for potty training!!

Blog Archive

Followers