The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I need a time out!

This year I went to Time Out for Women with the Dover girls of the family. (Cameo and Michelle I call are Dover blood with different last names). This event was amazing! We got the cutest tote bags and left feeling completely spiritually fed. It is so nice to have a conference with inspirational stories and examples that keep you going when you feel that you are not giving enough or when you doubt if what you are doing is worth it. Everything was related back to Christ. It was a testimony to me that with him ALL is possible. Who knew that being a wife, and a mother could be so hard. I wouldn't want it any other way and I really enjoyed the speakers that gave me inspiration to keep doing my best. This years theme was Hope. I laughed and cried and wouldn't have changed one thing about it.

6 comments:

nanadover said...

What a time we had!! We need to keep reminding each other of the wonderful messages that we heard. How easily we forget or the adversary deceives us. So happy we all got to experience it together! Love you!

dkkemp said...

OH, that sounded so awesome! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Aunt Viv said...

I didn't know that was happening then or I would have gone. It sounded wonderful, maybe next year I can go. :)

Amanda said...

I went in Sacramento - LOVED it!! Such a great program!

Trisha said...

I heard from a few people how great is was, I should have gone...I could seriously use some upliftign right now!

Diana said...

My mom and I went too and it pretty much rocked! I have no reason to be sad or complain after hearing those wonderful talks.

Blog Archive

Followers