The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am Pregnant!

Baby #2 is on their way! I am now 12 weeks along. This ultrasound picture was taken at 8 weeks. So far this pregnancy has been different in a lot of ways. I have felt more sick. Not throw up sick, I was just nauseous all the time! I am finally feeling better now and have been able to start cooking again! I also started showing a lot faster then my first. I was shocked! At 6 weeks I could see my stomach already getting pudgy! I have been very tired going to bed around 9pm every night and that is with taking a nap the same day. I have also been very emotional. My poor husband. Sometimes I think he is worried he married a crazy person! KaeLynn has no idea what I am talking about when I try to tell her I have a baby in my tummy. When I told her again the other day she look at my stomach and said " take it out!" She is going to be a great big sister. I am so excited and so thankful to be blessed with another child.


6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you're feeling better. Such a relief!

Jill and Travis said...

Hooray! So exciting! And yay for being over the really yucky part! Now just enjoy!

Randi said...

Brenna says the same thing when I tell her about mine. She wants to hold it. I am glad you are feeling better, and so soon. I am 15 weeks and still sick as a dog. I hope that things continue to go well for you. I am excited to hear what you are having!

Melissa said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm sorry you're not feeling great, but I'm glad you're pregnant!

Naomi said...

Congrats to you and your fam! Kaelynn is gonna be a great big sister and Cavan will love juggling. It's so fun to have sweet new spirits come into the family. Hugs and prayers from Texas.

Emily said...

Yeah for more cute babies! Kaelynn is going to be a great big sis. Hope you are feeling well and Congrats!

Blog Archive

Followers