The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Daniel's Baby Shower


My Wonderful sisters and mother in-law put on a baby shower for me last night. It was nice evening with my friends and family. Everyone was so kind and I got some much needed diapers, boy clothes, and blankets. We had a chocolate fountain and de
licious food to dip. Then Cathy brought out a chocolate and mint ice cream cake roll that was scrumptious! My oh my I look so swollen in these photos!! I had my 38 week check up that afternoon and everything looks to be going fine. I am even dilated 1cm! WooHoo!! All I need to do now is organize the baby clothes and then I am ready for this little man to enter the world. Oh I still need to pack my hospital bag. We are going to the lake this weekend, but I don't plan on playing on the toys. I will let Daniel come when he is ready. I hope the next post will be announcing his birth!




4 comments:

nanadover said...

Daniel, come out to play!!

Melissa said...

You look great! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures when he comes.

Maren B said...

I can't believe you are already at that point! And KaeLynn's turning 3! Hope everything goes well with the birth. I'm excited to hear the whole story once it's over.

Diana said...

That's exciting that you are so close to having your little guy. Good luck with everything!!

Blog Archive

Followers