The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dancing Roots Farm

We are now members of the Dancing Roots Farm. This is a local and Organic farm where will come every Monday out to the farm and pick a big box of produce. I am excited to always have fresh veggies on hand! KaeLynn loved it here! The season starts in May and we can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Maren B said...

I'm jealous. It's so great that you are taking care of your family so well.

The Hunter Family said...

Sounds like a great idea! How fun for you guys!

dkkemp said...

Hey! Oh my goodness your kids are adorable! I can't believe how much they look alike! Daniel is so chubby that I just want to suck his cheeks off! That sounded weird....but he is so cute! :) I miss you guys! Come visit us again soon!

Blog Archive

Followers