The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lewis and Clark Park

As most people know I LOVE to go on hikes. I enjoy being in the outdoors so much, and I really would love to share that passion with  my kids. So I try to get them out as much as possible in hopes they can develop of a love of their own. Last weekend we went to Lewis and Clark Park. This one is by far my favorite because it is nice and short, really close to our house, and it can be as easy or as difficult as you like. If you get to the very top it has an amazing view! Well last week I got very sick with a breast infection. Daniel has been weening himself from me and it was to much to fast, leaving  me with the infection. It was absolutely horrible, and after being coupe up in the house all week, I was dying to get out! KaeLynn had a blast. She loved going off and exploring, and scooting around from rock to rock. She got so muddy!








No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers