The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Outside

I try to go outside everyday, even if it is just for 5 minutes if the weather is crummy. Daniel loves rocks, dirt, sticks, and I guess all the "boy stuff". In the picture he is picking up the rocks and dumping them on himself. Then he laid down, and was rolling in it! So funny!


KaeLynn loves rocks too. But she likes to collect them and sing to herself as she walks around and makes pretend gardens. I just love the differences between boys and girls.


1 comment:

nanadover said...

Oh goodness...the difference between boys and girls is like night and day! I love Daniels face in the first picture. He cracks me up!

Blog Archive

Followers