The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Daniel is Two Years Old!

Our little Daniel is a baby no more! He is such a little man and we love the new stages we are entering with him. He has made so much progress with his behavior. We can go into the nursery at church now, when before I couldn't even step in the room with him even in my arms. He is a lot more comfortable when we go to places and he is a very sociable boy! He loves to say to hi to people. He loves it when we go to our local farms. He especially loves to see the animals. He is such a crazy rough boy! He loves to wrestle and play "ready", which is a game where he basically just jumps on you. He loves his sister, and always wants her near him when we go places. He plays by himself now very well as long as he has some cars or trains to play with. He is such a great eater! He loves food, and is one solid boy! He weighs 30 lbs, and I have Cavan carry him when ever I can because he just kills my arms!!! We love this boy so much and look forward to the years to come!






1 comment:

nanadover said...

I LOVE my blue eyed Daniel boy! My favorite Daniel in the whole wide world!!!

Blog Archive

Followers