The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Portland to Coast 2013

Portland to Coat was so fun this year!!! I rocked my times and improved from last year. I actually got some sleep this year. It was very little sleep, but much better than last year when I didn't sleep at all. Last year we tried sleeping outside, and it was horrible! This year we slept in the van and we were all much more comfortable. The weather ended up being beautiful at the end. It rained a little bit the first day and night, but cleared up nice. Roy'l and I made tutu's which we thought were very fun. Everyone on my team was great. The best part was the very end when we put our feet in the ocean!











No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers