The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kids Workshop

On another Saturday looking for something to do, Cavan found a free kids workshop at Home Depot where the kids can make projects. They made a horse piggy bank. Daniel did way better than I thought he would. He really wanted to help build his horse. I guess it shouldn't surprise me since he loves playing with tools so much. KaeLynn really preferred Cavan helping her over me. I kept making mistakes and would have to take it apart and start over. Haha!





1 comment:

Aunt Viv said...

Your kids look like they had lots of fun. I need to do this more with my kids!

Blog Archive

Followers