The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hiking with my little man

Last Monday was an absolute beautiful day! When KaeLynn was at school, Daniel and I went hiking with some of my girlfriends at the Eagle Creek Trail in the Columbia Gorge. Daniel was such a happy kid riding in the pack on my back. Every thing he saw made him happy. The rocks, the logs, the water. He was just taking it all in with such joy! I couldn't do the whole hike because I had to get back in time to pick up KaeLynn from school. I was relieved though because Daniel was so heavy and killing my back! He was such a good boy, and the views were amazing so it was all worth it. 






No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers