The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Anniversary and Birthday

December is such a busy month for us. Cavan and I had our 9 year anniversary! On the actual day of our anniversary we went to Disney World and played with the kids. Then my 28th birthday came 3 days later on a Saturday. So Cavan and I decided to celebrate both and spend the night in Orlando and go to Universal Studios and the Temple with out the kids. We had so much fun!! I love this man so much and enjoy all the time we spend together. I feel so blessed! 



1 comment:

Aunt Viv said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!

Blog Archive

Followers