The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hunting Zomies

We got together with some friends for some Halloween fun at a painball arena. We went on a spook walk (which I thought was scary). Then we got to shoot at zombies that were enclosed in an area. Then we went on the "Psycho Hunt". This is when we went into the arena by yourself, in the dark, with only a flashlight on your gun. If you get through killing 4 out of 5 zombies with out getting tagged you win a shirt. I can't believe I made it through! It was so exhilarating! I was so scared and was going on pure adrenaline. It was really fun. I'm glad I did it because I almost chickened out. 



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers