The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Friday, September 8, 2017

Labor day weekend

Labor day weekend is a little different for us in Florida then when we were in Oregon. We used to camp all the time on holiday weekends. It is pretty hot to camp in the summer here so we find other fun things to do. We found a new spot in Ormond Beach with a splash pad. It was a really windy day, but oh so beautiful! Then on Monday we went to the Sanford Zoo to finally see the new black bear exhibit. The bears were a lot smaller then I thought they would be. I have yet to see a wild black bear. I hear they are out and about a lot. Then Linden got to ride the zoo train for the first time. We then finished our day eating a pic-nic by Lake Monroe in Sanford.
 









Linden is now rolling over! He has rolled over from his stomach to his back twice and I missed it both times. Then the other day he was on his back and I went in to the kitchen and when I walked back in he was on his stomach. I missed it again! But he finally rolled over for me. He is just so cute!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers