The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Bike Week

This was our first bike week. We didn't go last year because I was 9 months pregnant. My mom was nice enough to take our kids over night. We went to Daytona Friday afternoon to the Speedway. I didn't really know what we were going to do there, but I was so surprised with all the cool things they had. We got to test drive an Indian motorcycle. It was the smoothest ride I have ever rode on. We also test drove a slingshot. These motorcycles have 2 wheels in the front one wheel in the back. It was cool, but didn't feel like a motorcycle. It was a manual and just felt like a little sports car. I felt like I could even drive it, but you still have to have a motorcycle license to drive one. They had professional drivers that would take you on a crazy run around cones for fun. That was a fun thrill ride! Then we drove up the coast to St Augustine for the night. The weather made the ride absolutely perfect! The sun was setting, and the ocean was so calm and tranquil. On Saturday, we spent the morning in downtown St Augustine. We have been there multiple times, but it was nice to get to look into the shops with out kids. We drove back to Daytona and went to Main St. It was quite a scene. I can only imagine this place getting really crazy when the sun goes down. Luckily we were out of there by then. 








At one of the shops we got some dessert and my tongue got stuck to it. It was so embarrassing! Of course my friends and husband just took pictures and laughed at me while I was trying to work it off!








No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers