The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, November 1, 2020

More summer



I need to blog about the rest of our summer! I made my first attempt canning peaches on my own. I’ve done it before with Cavan’s mom and sisters, but never on my own. It was a lot of work! Cavan even helped me after working 12 hours and stepped right in to help me finish up. I wish it turned out great, but the jars weren’t sealed all the way and the peaches went bad. Very disappointing! 




Cavan and I went canoeing with our friends. It started out really hot, but then turned out really nice. Anytime we can be by the water is a good time for me!




Cavan turned 38! On his birthday we went out on a date  at the beach. After dinner we went for a night walk on the beach and saw the slingshot was operating. So Gary and Cavan went for a ride. What a thrill it was to watch them shoot to in the sky and to hear the funny noises that came out of Gary!!!
  


  

We found a new beach to go to more north of us. It was a nice change and even got to see horses!






 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers