The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, November 14, 2022

Kaelynn and Daniel’s birthday



 

Kaelynn and Daniel had their birthdays in September. 

My sweet, silly, handsome Daniel turned 11!  He is such a good kid and makes sure that everyone is following the rules. He loves Fortnite and always wants to be with his friends. He is now learning how to play drums instead of Saxophone and he sends to enjoy the drums much better.

My sweet, beautiful, amazing, and talented daughter turned 14! I can’t believe it! She loves music and wants to learn to play everything! I’m not kidding. Right now she is playing trumpet in her school band. Learning how to play violin through Millennium Musicians group, and taking a music elective class where the students are put into groups and rotate learning new instruments. First she did ukulele, then keyboard, and now she is on bass guitar. she always has a way of making my laugh, and she’ll never admit it but she has a sweet spot for her brothers. She is always willing to help me out with the boys. I’m so blessed to be a mom to this awesome kids!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers