The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Season is finally here!

Today was a good day! This morning we went over to my mom's house and helped decorate their tree. We listen to Christmas music and drank yummy hot coco while the boys watched football. After we we finished we came back to our house and my brother Brandon helped Cavan put our Christmas lights on the house and it looks great! While the boys put lights on the house my mom, Harold and I watched my favorite Christmas movie, The Santa Clause. Now we just need to buy our Christmas tree and then all our decorations will be complete. This is my absolute most favorite time of the year. I just wish every day could have Christmas joy like it did today.

5 comments:

nanadover said...

So glad you had a good day with your mom and Harold! You deserve it!!
Love you!

Brent and Randi said...

I am glad that you had help with your Christmas decorations. This really is the best time of year. Hot chocolate and tiny lights are somehow better in December.

Dani said...

I am glad that we share the same affinity for Christmas! I LOVE it!

Lorna DeRoest said...

I agree that this is the best time of year, especially with family around. I love the feeling of love, service, the lights, eggnog or hot chocolate, and Christmas specials. I drag out all of them for as long as I can get away with it.
Aunt Lorna

Joy Schmidt said...

Sounds like the funnest day EVER!! xoxo Joy

Blog Archive

Followers