The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

KaeLynn's Blessing



This last Sunday on November 23rd 2008 KaeLynn was blessed in church by her father. It was the most amazing day ever! The spirit was so so strong has Cavan held KaeLynn surrounded by his father, brothers and close friends. Cavan's blessing was so humble and sweet. I have never felt more love for him as he held our daughter in her beautiful white dress and spoke with the authority that he is worthy to hold. I could never thank Heavenly Father enough for blessing me with such a wonderful family. After the blessing we had family come over and enjoy a meal as we all chatted and soaked in the day. It was a beautiful sunny day and I was so happy that my dad and grandparents could drive up from Astoria to be there. After we ate we had pictures taken of KaeLynn in her dress. Her dress was made out of my wedding dress. I thought how perfect to take the dress that represented something so pure in my life and make a dress for KaeLynn that shows how pure and perfect she is. She looked so amazing in that dress. I want to never forget the feelings I felt that day as I was reminded how Cavan and Kaelynn will be with me for all eternity.

2 comments:

Joy Schmidt said...

It is the greatest comfort and joy to know that we can all be together forever with our families!!! What a special day!! xoxo Joy

Brent and Randi said...

I love the idea with her dress. I am so glad that you have such a strong spirit in your home. You all deserve it. When do we get to see pictures??? Love you guys.

Blog Archive

Followers