The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well this Christmas was absolutely beautiful! We had so much snow! To bad I was sick... I have never felt so sick in such a long time! Christmas eve we didn't do anything. I felt horrible and just wanted to lay inside. Cavan did a good deed though. This poor Fed Ex guy was being a good man delivering someone a package on Christmas eve but our neighborhood was just covered in very deep snow. Most vehicle's had problems driving through and the Fed Ex guy got stuck! He tried and tried but couldn't get out, so Cavan came to the rescue with our jeep and pulled him out.


It was the only excitement I got out of the day. Then Christmas morning we went over to Cavan's parents and opened gifts after we ate a delicious brunch. Then Christmas night, we went over to my mom and Harold's house and had an awesome Christmas cookie get together (thanks to Nanny) We ate, socialized, and played games it was really fun.

We still haven't had a chance to go to Astoria for Christmas but we will soon and I can't wait!

3 comments:

Diana said...

It looks like you had a snowy holiday. We were crossing our fingers that it would be gone when we got home. Plus I really hope you didn't get my illness but I think I may be responsible. I somehow got pneumonia (my Dr. laughed at my cough and cracked rib)Anyway I will make it up to you when we get home. Fresh Chicken Noodle Soup and free diaper changes for a month! Miss you!

jensenfam4 said...

Hey Cavan, it's Stephanie. Congrat's on your little girl, she is BEAUTIFUL. Hopefully we can keep in touch this way. Good to see you!

Erin Dooley said...

Cavan...you're such a nice guy!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Dovers!

Blog Archive

Followers