The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The New Year has begun!


We finally made it to Astoria! We drove there New Years Eve since Cavan did not have to work on New Years day. We ate Fultanos pizza for my Birthday dinner and it was so delicious!! I think I ate like 10 pieces!! We slept in my grandma and grandpa's trailer and there just happen to be a wind storm that night with winds up to 80 mph. The trailer was rocking so much I thought we were going to blow away! LOL just kidding. Then on New Years day we drove to my Uncle Jay's house and finally had our Christmas/Birthday for me. A lot of family came over to see KaeLynn and we all open presents and ate cupcakes. It was nice to see everyone. It was also nice for my dad to spend time with KaeLynn. He is so sweet with her! I am so glad that we were finally able to go and it will be nice to do it again soon. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Yay!!!! You were finally able to make it out there. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Birthday!!!

nanadover said...

I'm so glad you have a good visit with your dad! I'm sure he loved the time with his (our) granddaughter! KaeLynn is such a doll!...of course she is! She's a beautiful Dover baby!

nanadover said...

eeerrrr...typo!
I'm so glad you HAD a good visit with your dad!

Joy Schmidt said...

I am so happy for you guys being able to go spend time in Astoria! I am glad it was a safe trip. Cute picture! xoxo Joy

Blog Archive

Followers