The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Boarding at Last!!

Well I finally did it! Cavan and I got to go snow boarding this last weekend. I was able to go for free since Cavan is a ski host and I got to work with him and wear the cool yellow vest to show everyone that I was "on the job". Wearing the vest is quite embarrassing to wear when it makes you a little more noticeable then everyone else especially when you are rusty as I was and falling all over the place! That's okay I still had fun. I am super sore though! KaeLynn feels unbearable to pick up! LOL! I also got a job! Times have been really tough and our prayers were answered when a job opening came up. I got a job as a dental assistant literally around the corner from my house. From my office window I can see my house! It's only 3 days a week 6 hrs a day. Since it is so close I can feed KaeLynn on my lunch break. Since she isn't taking the bottle it seemed impossible for me to work part time but with this job I can still feed her the same as if I were with her all day. It has definitely been an answer to our prayers!

KaeLynn is growing so quick. I think she is just about ready to try her first vegetable. I will keep you updated with how it goes......

3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Congrats on the new job! It's amazing how things work out.

Randi said...

I have never been good at snowboarding. Brent and I decided the next time we are up north in the winter we want to go skiing. We'll see if we can move after that experience.

nanadover said...

Glad you two had a good snowboarding day!
I enjoy my days with my little Puff-a-lump, KaeLynn!

Blog Archive

Followers