The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, February 23, 2009

KaeLynn Updates



KaeLynn rolled over yesterday at church! She already has rolled from her stomach to her back but yesterday she finally rolled from her back to her stomach! She did it twice on her own. I tried to get in on video but of course she didn't want to once the camera came out. So instead of a picture of her rolling over I thought a picture of her rollie pollies in the bath would do just fine. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger! There is no stopping her! Tonight we gave her peas and she did really good again. We had the camera ready for any priceless picture moments but she was giving us nothing to work with! She just kept eating it like she has always been eating peas. I did mix them up in her rice cereal so maybe when she gets peas by themselves she will have a bigger reaction. KaeLynn is handling tummy time a lot better then she was. It is still not her favorite but she can definitely tolerate it longer then 5 seconds. Soon she will be crawling and taking over the world! Yikes!

6 comments:

nanadover said...

Now that's the KaeLynn we all know and love! Love love love those cheeks!...not to mention the rollie pollies! Such a cute little thing!

Amanda said...

Holy cow!!!!! I was watching tv last night and all of a sudden I heard Jonny laugh and say "whoa, she's big" and I came over to see what he was talking about.... and it was your chubby little KaeLynn! What are you feeding her?!? :)

Erin Dooley said...

We love chunky babies! As you know...that's the only way we know how to make them:) She is such a cutie!

Lorna DeRoest said...

Enjoy the rolls now, when she starts crawling she will slim down. I am amazed at her round head, face, and EYES. What a cutie!
Aunt Lorna

Diana said...

Have I told you how much I love all the Kaelynn pictures? Cause I do...they are so cute and her expressions are always priceless. She looks like she is sitting pretty in her little tub contemplating how she WILL take over the world. Haha

Maren B said...

I'm so proud to have witnessed the first roll-over. And the chunkiness. That makes me proud, too.

Blog Archive

Followers