The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Music to my ears


I have been wanting a piano for a long time now but obviously don't know how to play or can afford one. Then one day my good friend Joy knew someone who was giving away their piano for FREE! I was so excited I immediately agreed. Cavan was not excited to say the least but at least he was nice enough to get his brother and dad to help us move it. I even have piano lessons set up. My good friend from Young Women's is teaching me in exchange for babysitting. I love it! I just can't wait until I can play well enough to have the family standing around the piano at Christmas time singing carols!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still so very jealous about this!! If you have any other friends who are giving pianos away for free, send them my way! :)

Leah said...

Yay! Happy Piano! How wonderful! :D

Diana said...

I will teach you all I know about how to slack of during piano lessons if you let me play on yours once in a while. I love that I know how to play but I don't know how to play. Hopefully things work out better for you!

Maren B said...

Wow, the piano looks pretty. I'm so glad it went to someone who will appreciate it so much. As Diana said, not all of us really took advantage of piano lessons...

nanadover said...

You learn to play...we'll sing!!!
Love you!

Brooke said...

Awesome! You look like a natural :).

Lorna DeRoest said...

There is nothing sweeter than music in the home to unite the family. I really miss that now that all the kids are gone. Enjoy !!!
Love ya, Aunt Lorna

Blog Archive

Followers