The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Let it shine!







This weekend was so beautiful and to add to it General conference was on. (for my family who are not members, General Conference happens twice a year when the prophet, first presidency and other leaders of the church give talks pertaining to our lives and the gospel.) All the talks were so were inspirational and gave me motivation to keep the gospel in my family and raise KaeLynn knowing we love her and that heavenly father loves her too. After conference we decided to get out and enjoy the sun. We took KaeLynn to the park so she could enjoy the baby swing for the first time and did she ever! I love all these precious moments with her. She is also catching on to eating the baby puffs herself. She is so adorable as she tires to pick them up and put them in her mouth. When I put them on her high chair tray she reaches both her little hands out like she is starving, grabs a handful and then brings her fist up to her mouth and sucks on her hands until she sucks one puff out. After a few attempts if she doesn't get any in her mouth she starts crying like she is so frustrated. It is pretty cute. I have noticed that it was easier for her to put the puffs in her mouth with her left hand vs. the right hand. Maybe she will be left handed like her daddy, or maybe not. I guess we will find out in due time. This morning when I went to get KaeLynn up she was sleeping on her stomach! She hates tummy time so I couldn't believe it! She was sound asleep and slept in longer then she usually does. Maybe we have discovered her new favorite position.

4 comments:

nanadover said...

Hey my little cutie bug KaeLynn! Nana misses you! We'll be home soon!
I can't wait to push you in the swing in our backyard!
XOXOXO

Maren B said...

YEa, wasn't it awesome out? I love the spring, especially with babies around. KaeLynn looks hilariously cute in the swing.

Diana said...

Yeah it looks like you guys had a great weekend! KaeLynn's smile is so funny I just had to laugh out loud. What a happy little girl. We need to get together and play soon too. I haven't seen you guys in weeks!
PS Conference was awesome and just what I needed!

Erin Dooley said...

She looks like she had sooo much fun in the swing! What a little cutie!

Blog Archive

Followers