The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

KaeLynn's habits


KaeLynn is 7 months old and today is the day that I think KaeLynn has picked up this new habit. She as occasionally sucked on a few fingers but nothing consistent until today. She has been more whining than usual and when she found her thumb it really seemed to comfort her. She has sucked it most of the day and keeps going back to it! I think it is adorable and don't mind it at all.
KaeLynn has also picked up the habit of grunting while she eats. I think it is her way of expressing how good it taste. We have tried adding green beans to her diet but she does not grunt, she holds out her tongue full of green beans and gags. I guess that means she doesn't like them.!

5 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

At least you know she likes it! That is too funny! All 3 of ours so far have been thumb suckers...whatever works for them works for me:)

Amanda said...

Maybe she's trying to poop!

nanadover said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL!
And I'd think that whether I was related or not! I just want to squeeze and kiss those chubby little cheeks!
Love you all!

Joy Schmidt said...

Matt and i were cracking up at the video! She is so cute! I love that she is sucking her thumb, it is adorable!!! Her eyes are so beautiful and it looks like her hair is growing...she is changing so fast!!

Diana said...

You so need to post a video of her eating zucchini...she feels the same way about it as I do! Haha

Blog Archive

Followers