The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cavan's first Fathers Day

Fathers Day was perfect! Cavan is such a wonderful father and I want him to know how much I appreciate him and how much I love him. I love you babe! Our Fathers Day started at 6:30 a.m when I got up to make Cavan his favorite breakfast; bacon eggs and hash browns. Well I burnt the bacon and put WAY WAY to much seasoning salt in the hash browns. Cavan just put a smile on his face and said that it was perfect and ate it any way.We then ate some yummy food and his aunts house to celebrate his nieces baby blessing. After all that We drove to Vancouver to wish Harold a happy Fathers day and then we took all the dogs in my family to the dog park. We had 5 dogs total! It was fun!
It was a great day and I want to say thank you to all those wonderful dads who do so much for us!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers