The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big News!


KaeLynn officially crawled! She is such a different baby these last few days! Every morning she wakes up and she looks different to me. She also got this baby grocery cart and can stand up holding the cart by herself. She can also take a few steps by herself. I stay close by because she falls a lot. No teeth yet but she is definitely teething. You can see white spots on her gums.

7 comments:

nanadover said...

Go KaeLynn...today's a big day! Go KaeLynn!!!

Leah said...

look at her go! What a sweetie! She's getting cuter every post I see! :)

Troy and Bonnie Card said...

Those are great moments!!! Enjoy every minute of it.

Bonnie

Diana said...

Wow! Have I told you how cute your baby is? Cause she is!!

Brooke said...

Congrats to KarLynn! She really is beautiful.

alohamauldin said...

Woo-hoo KaeLynn! Way to go! Aw, she is so cute!

alohamauldin said...

Ok, the previous comment was from dkkemp....me, kelli! I'm at my brother's house and using his computer and I forgot it would use his blog name! haha! Miss you, Sarah! See you soon!

Blog Archive

Followers