The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rest In Peace Lexy Girl





Our sweet Lexy passed away Friday morning. It was completely heartbreaking and unexpected. She had been sick with what we thought was another food allergy because she has developed them a few times before, but this was much more. We took her to the vet Thursday morning and the vet thought the same thing and we went home. A few hours later Lexy started having seizures so I took her right back in. They kept her overnight with an IV for fluids. When the morning came her organs had failed and she was gone. It was the hardest thing to hear that Lexy was not coming home. She was such a big part of our lives and she will be missed greatly. She was everything I wanted in a dog and KaeLynn's best friend. She brought so much joy into our lives and she will never be forgotten. We love and miss her terribly.

























6 comments:

nanadover said...

My heart is hurting also. She helped fill the void in my life after Daisy was gone. Lexy was an awesome dog. I loved her to!
Lexy is now playing with Daisy and they are both waiting to be reunited with us again someday!

Amanda said...

Lexy was very special! Chase will miss her. He talks about her a lot and asks quite often to go play with Lexy and KaeLynn.

Leah said...

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news! Our prayers are with you guys. ((hugs))

Dani said...

I am so sorry to hear about Lexy! I hope you are all doing ok.

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren B said...

I'm sorry, Sarah! I know you guys loved her so much, and she was a sweetheart.

Blog Archive

Followers