The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our First Swim Class

KaeLynn and Javen have joined their first swimming class. They both love to go everyday! KaeLynn does so well singing all the songs and is started to feel more comfortable on her back. I love our new neighborhood. I can see the Portland East Community Center from my place and takes only minutes to walk there for her class. Next week will be her last week and I am know she will be so sad. Here are a few pictures of our fun times.














4 comments:

Trisha said...

So fun! I get to go watch Ava & my sister in their swim class this wednesday, she loves it too!

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Super cute!! It is so good to get her in the water young. At the preschool we had like 10 year old kids terrified of getting their faces wet. So much drama! Miss you all! Call us sometime to hang out... or swim!

Rachel said...

what a cute girl you have. I can't wait to take mine swimming. There is nothing better than watching the babies.

Blog Archive

Followers