The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Sternwheeler

I recently quit my job and took an apartment manger position so that I can be a stay at home mom. My company took all of their employees on the Portland Rose Sternwheeler. It was such a perfect day for the boat ride. The weather was gorgeous! It was so relaxing and it was fun to have my brother in law Casey and his wife Roy'l with us. Roy'l works for the same company which is a fun perk! Cavan's parents took the kids so that we could really enjoy our ride! Thank you Mike and Cathy!!!! Here are some pictures from our fun day.






2 comments:

Randi said...

How fun! I love that you get to be at home with your sweet baby girl now. I did the same thing at the end of the school year. The boat is something we should look into during a visit to Portland sometime. That looks like a lot of fun.

nanadover said...

Casey boy is much more handsome now with a hair cut! Just a few hours too late for the pictures of two of my guys! Oh well!
So glad you had such a great time! Love you!

Blog Archive

Followers