The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

KaeLynn moments are sweet

This morning I needed to do laundry and her blankie was in need for washing. I explained to her that I needed to wash her blankie so she knew it was coming. Her blanket was about half way down inside the basket and she had dug out a little corner of it to the top so she could have one last moment with blankie before it was washed. I walked in to her hunched over the basket, sucking away on her thumb like it was the last time she ever would again. It was quite adorable. When I broke her away to go to the laundry room, she said "Bye blankie! See you in a few hours!"
Another sweet moment with her was the other day Cavan and I took KaeLynn and Wilson out to play with Cavan's Rc cars. KaeLynn wanted to go off on a walk, so I let her just go with me following. Once we got over this little hill she saw this huge open field of just grass and trees. She said, "Wow! Look at that. The most wonderful things!" She amazes me everyday and I am so thankful for all the joy she brings into my life.

2 comments:

nanadover said...

Our adorable KaeLynn! She is so smart...and so darn cute!

Jill and Travis said...

She is such a hoot! It's always so fun when we get to see you guys!

Blog Archive

Followers