The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Old town San Diego

Cavan and I had a few hours to kill before our flight home so we spent it in Old Town San Diego. This place has such a unique feel to it. Amanda and I went there when they had their Saturday market going. We were so close to the Mexican border and it felt like we were there! Well I have never been to Mexico, but I could still feel the culture. We went to the Mormon Battalion Museum and learned about the 500 that were enlisted to fight in the Mexican war. I learned a lot a neat facts. I could spend all day in that town if I had time. I really enjoyed our time in San Diego and I hope we have future meetings there!









1 comment:

nanadover said...

Awesome! I would love that also!...maybe someday...

Blog Archive

Followers