The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Potty Training Bear

KaeLynn has been doing really well with potty training. We have had few bad days, but then she surprises me and does awesome the next. I can tell she is more confident, especially because yesterday she was potty training her Bear. This Bear she has had since she was born and it is one of her favorite stuffed animals. She dresses him in her clothes. Puts diapers on him, and cooks him food from her play kitchen. Yesterday I walk into her room to hear her saying "Bear, it is not okay!" I ask her what happened and she was "cleaning up the floor" because she told me that bear pooped on the carpet. She "cleaned" up his mess he made, wiped him down with a wipe, and took him to sit on her little potty. She then told him to use the potty. After a minute, she pushed him aside to show him how it is done. She went and then decided that she would share her candy she got for going potty with him. I am so proud!

4 comments:

nanadover said...

...such an imagination that girl has!
Sure love her!

Trisha said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Go Bear, and KaeLynn!!! Now could she show Ava how to poop in the potty and not her undies?? Had another 2 accidents today, lame. (Friday is almost here...yea!!!)

Erin Dooley said...

I despise potty training! Now that I got that out:) Sounds like she is really catching on, and that is so cute about the bear. Made me smile:)

Jill and Travis said...

Haha! She is such a funny girl! And I think that's a good sign it's all sinking in. :)

Blog Archive

Followers