The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pregnany update

I am 17 weeks pregnant and this morning I felt the baby move! I feel so much better than I did. I am still sensitive to vegetables. I have to disguise them in my food and smoothies. I am slowly starting to eat them raw which is better then when they are cooked. I am still able to run! I am much slower than I used to be. Roy'l and I used to run 3 miles in 30 minutes easy! I run for 30 mins only so if I don't get 3 miles in I still stop. I am not as tired and don't fall asleep on the couch right after KaeLynn goes down. I still need naps every once in a while. My anatomy ultrasound in on the 29Th. We are so excited to find out the sex of our baby!

4 comments:

nanadover said...

...waiting...waiting...waiting...I am so excited to know if I need to start making little blue blankets, etc.

Trisha said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!! I'm so excited.

Maren B said...

I don't blame you for being slow.
I'm voting for a boy!

Rachel said...

We are so excited for you guys. How exciting. I am voting for a boy too!!!

Blog Archive

Followers