The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Camping at Mcgiver

We actually went on a camping trip that was not at Lake Merwin! We went to Mcgiver Park with Cavan siblings. It was so much fun and the weather was so perfect! I love nothing more than to relax in a camp chair outside in the beautiful outdoors, let the kids play in the dirt, read a good book and eat, eat, and eat!!! We went bike riding, hiking, and played in the river. The kids had so much fun. Cavan and his brothers also started to catch crawdads in the river and the kids loved it! Then we took them back and cooked them and some people at them. I was not interested. KaeLynn fell asleep on the way home and when she woke up and we were in our parking lot at home, she started crying "I want to go camping!" It was so sad! I forgot my camera so I got a few pics from Michelle to help us remember the wonderful weekend we had.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers