The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mt Hood Railroad

This year Regency took their employees to the Mt Hood Railroad for a train ride. This was my last official event I had with this company. I quit on Tuesday and we moved back to Gresham. I could not be happier. It is such a relief to not be managing anymore. We feel great about our decision and I look forward to finally being a full time stay at home mom. The train ride was great. KaeLynn and Javen thought it was the coolest thing ever. The scenery was beautiful. The train was mobile as it swayed back and forth and I thought it would make me sick especially being prego but I did fine! Then the had these "robbers" come and steal out fake money. One of the robbers really like KaeLynn and let her keep her money. I don't blame him. Who can resist that cute face? He did steal some of her goldfish snacks and later at our lunch BBQ he stole one of my cherries! It was a nice day and I am really glad to end my job with Regency on a good memory.




3 comments:

nanadover said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good time....and we're glad you're back in Gresham. Love you!

Trisha said...

We are also sooo glad to have you closer again, hopefully that means we'll hang out more. Though this Summer hasn't worked out well for that. Glad they still let you go on the train trip, but glad you are able to be a Full time Mommy now and get ready for #2!

Jill and Travis said...

Looks like so much fun! How nice of that robber to let her keep her money. And woot-woot on the life changes. Glad you can now live where you want to!

Blog Archive

Followers