The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Carving Pumkins

Tonight we carved our pumpkins over at Nana and Papa's house. Only KaeLynn and I carved our pumpkins and we are going to draw faces on Daddy's and Daniel's later. I let KaeLynn draw on her pumpkin what she wanted me to carve. It is very interesting... We had a nice night together and look forward to Halloween!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

sounds like a fun time!

Jill and Travis said...

So fun! I love carving pumpkins. And I am a little behind in my blog reading, so this is late, but I am so glad Daniel's delivery went well! It makes me happy that it was a happy experience for you like it should be! He is so sweet and I loved looking at all your pictures. Kaelynn is such a great big sister!

Blog Archive

Followers