The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some more pictures

Daniel is 4 weeks old now! He likes to sleep a lot during the day of course and is right on his feeding schedule at night! I am SO tired! He is starting to have more wake time during the day and every once in a while he gives me 4 hours in between feedings at night.

KaeLynn is so sweet to Daniel. She loves to put blankets on him and read him stories. She is so eager to pick him up already.
KaeLynn just LOVES all the new stuff that Daniel gets. Especially a fuzzy blanket that she says she knows it's Daniel, but she has to sleep with it now and carry it all around the house.

I feel so blessed to have these angels in my life. I love being a mother and I am so thankful that I can stay home with them during the day.

We got on video the other day Daniel rolling over while the guys were at Priesthood session. He is 3 weeks old in this video and rolls from his stomach to his back.

.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I just love his jaw quiver! Wow, can't believe he's rolling, then again he is little. Glad KaeLyn is still in love with her brother!

Blog Archive

Followers