The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

He Is Rolling!

Yesterday morning after I fed Daniel I laid him on the floor to hang out while I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. A few minutes later I peeked in to check on him and he was on his stomach! He rolled over and I missed it! Later that day he rolled over again for Cavan and me so I felt better. The last couple of days he has so been so cute and vocal with happy coos! Today he kept rolling over unto his stomach and then crying about it, so I would put him on his back. Then he would go right back to his stomach and then cry! It was so funny.

4 comments:

nanadover said...

This is just the beginning of the end! Very soon he will be scooting...then crawling
...then.....it's all over now! :)

The Hunter Family said...

Yea! My kids want to see a video of it, so work on that for us! We love you!!!

Maren B said...

Yay! Daniel is such a chunk! I love it. I have had to reduce my dairy intake a lot for Lorna Lia, too. I think a lot of babies are a lot more bugged by it than people realize.

Aunt Viv said...

I can't believe he is rolling! Wasn't it just yesterday that we had our babies?! Kaeley hasn't rolled over yet but she smilies a lot!

Blog Archive

Followers