The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First day of Joy School!

Today was KaeLynn's first day of at home preschool that I doing with some moms from my old ward. It was so nice of them to let us join their group! Two days a week she gets together with some kids and we moms take turns teaching them a curriculum from Joy School. When KaeLynn woke up and I told her today is your first day of school, she jumped out of bed and ran out of her room saying, "I'm all grown up! I get to go to school!" Oh bitter sweet day that she is getting older, but oh so happy to have some structured learning in her day.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Super cute pic! She'll have a blast.

nanadover said...

She is so smart, Joy school will be perfect to encourage her to learn more. She will love it! Oh....sniff sniff...is my little KaeLynn really old enough for "school"?

Amanda said...

She's so big!

Blog Archive

Followers