The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shooting with Friends and Family

While everyone was here we decided to go shooting as a family. There is a family in our ward that has some land. They were so nice to let us shoot there. I just bought Ruger 22 and was very eager to shoot it. Cavan's guns were to powerful for me. I shot the bulls eye dead on!! It was great. We took turns being away from the shooting to be with the kids. This picture of KaeLynn is not when were shooting, but it's cute so I thought I would share.



1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Thanks for sharing your gun with me. I've decided when we get a gun, that will be the gun for me also! Kyle's pretty eager to get a gun now though. If only we didn't have a baby on the way to spend our money on at the moment, huh?!

Blog Archive

Followers