The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Another day at the beach

We have a good friend from Oregon visiting us and we took him to the beach. He really enjoyed the warm water! It was supposed to rain, but it turned out to be a really beautiful day. Linden was such a good boy! He was laying in his pea pod when a big gust of wind blew some sand on him. I was trying to wipe it away from his face and as I did he just kept giving me the biggest smiles. He is so sweet! KaeLynn and Daniel were fun to watch has they played together trying to boogie board. Then they were catching little tiny clams together. I just love these moments with my family ❤

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers