The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Easter 2017

This was our first Easter in our new house and for Linden. It was so fun for the kids to have such a huge yard to hunt for Easter eggs. We had my mom and Steve over and some friends over for an Easter dinner. We then made cobbler in the Dutch oven outside. We have an outdoor kitchen here that is perfect for these gatherings. Cavan was putting together my gluten free cobbler for me and it was not cooking through like the other ones. It was starting to get dark and it was a school night and I was starting to think I wouldn't get dessert. But we figured out what went wrong and at last I got my dessert! Good thing to because I get cranky when I don't get to eat! It was prefect weather for our gathering outside. We also had a great time at church as we celebrated Christ's resurrection. I can't believe I forgot to take more pictures! This one is the only one I took. KaeLynn placed these eggs around him while he slept. I pushed him around in the stroller as the kids searched for their eggs. Overall we had a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers