The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Friday, August 30, 2019

Car crash

On July 28th I was heading home from church with the kids when another van did not stop at the stop sign and hit our van. We have had this van for about 9 years. It was very reliable and we owned it. I got very used to not having a car payment! After the impact I started having contractions and couldn't help but let my emotions and panic take over me. At that time I was only 28 weeks pregnant. To soon to go into labor. Our friend from church happened to be heading the same way home and was behind us when we were hit. The kids were fine, so she took them for me. The ambulance took me right way since I was pregnant. I was monitored for 5 hours while I was having contractions. When it was clear I wasn't going into labor I was sent home. None of us have been seriously injured. We now have a new vehicle, a Honda Odyssey that the kids love because it has buttons that open the door! 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers