The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Friday, August 30, 2019

Grandpa Brad's visit

We split up our time between my side of the family and Cavan's family. We went to the Astor column. The kids surprised me climbing all the way to the top. I stayed on the bottom and enjoyed the beautiful view from there. The stairs scared them a little, but they did it anyways, We visited with my uncle jay and Aunt Faedra, and my grandparents. It was so nice to see everyone. At my uncles, Daniel was very hesitant to ride the four wheeler, but he did it and he was so happy he did! I am so proud of him for trying new things that seem scary. We went to Fort Stevens to see Battery Russel, and then went to the Jedi. The kids had a blast climbing on all the big rocks. It was so beautiful there.We visited my sister Abby and she showed us her horse and even let the kids ride her. Linden had no fear of the horse at all.  




























No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers