The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Monday, May 11, 2009

My first mothers day...



I love being a mother! KaeLynn is the greatest thing that ever happened to me (besides meeting Cavan) and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Cavan made me feel real special on my day. He woke up real early in the morning to make me breakfast before church. He then gave me a card from KaeLynn that had this cute sticker that said "The Amazing Incredible Super Mom" . I was proud to wear it! Cavan also got me a gift card to Nordstroms so I can buy myself something special. After church we went to Cavan's parents and roasted hot dogs in their back yard over a fire. We also roasted marshmallows and eclairs Yummy!! Then we drove to my mom's in Vancouver and ate more hot dogs! Then we played basketball and football in the street. It could not have been a better mothers day!

2 comments:

nanadover said...

So hot dogs were a popular Mother's Day meal! ("More hot dogs...lots more hot dogs...")
KaeLynn is definitely the cutest little KaeLynn I've ever seen (my favorite KaeLynn too!) And you are our favorite KaeLynn's mommy!
We love you guys!

Erin Dooley said...

Sounds like tons of fun! You deserve a wonderful mother's day! Good job Cavan!

Blog Archive

Followers