The Dover Clan

The Dover Clan

Hello To You

This is for all our family that we do not get to see as often as we would like! We hope this keeps you updated on all that is happening in our lives. We love you!

Friday, May 15, 2009

One step closer to crawling!


Look at my baby!! She will be 8 months old tomorrow and we were finally able to get her up on all fours and she was able to stay there by herself. I was so proud of her. She has slowly starting to scoot herself back when she is on her tummy and I can see it in her eyes that she wants to crawl. Soon she will be taking over the world! Hahaha!

5 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

It's so fun when they hit the milestones of crawling, walking, running...but then your house is not yours anymore!!!:) Good luck! She is so cute and just keeps getting cuter!

Diana said...

Ohhh I just can't get enough of how adorable your little girl is. I love it when they learn to crawl

nanadover said...

Ahhhh....little KaeLynn! Nana loves you! I can't wait to watch you crawl, little blue eyes!

Randi said...

What a big girl! She will have to teach Brenna all of her skills when we come visit Portland this summer.

Leah said...

I love the look on her face! So cute!

Blog Archive

Followers